All the wax melts within this section have been made specifically for the purpose stated. They have been made with the intention that they will aid the person melting them, to achieve the stated purpose.
They are all home made using soy wax and essential oils (no artificial scents and NOT highly scented); some of the crystals associated with the purpose have been included within the wax, as is obvious in some of the photos.
Getting the best result from your melts
- Choose a time when you are not going to be disturbed, turning phone etc off!
- Before starting have a clear and exact goal for what you want to achieve. “I want to …….”; having a wishy washy idea will not work, your goal needs to be worded clearly, precisely with no ambiguous statements!
- Prepare your burner & the melt, (break one section from the pack for each meditation) making sure it is in a safe place away from drafts, children, pets, but near where you meditate; have meditation or quiet gentle music in the background.
- Light the candle beneath your melt.
- Ground & protect yourself.
- Settle comfortably and begin to go into your meditation with the intention of achieving the planned goal. Keep the goal at the forefront of your mind.
- You can come back from the meditation before the melt has finished, just leave it to finish.
- You will need to do a minimum of 3 meditations over the next few days.